Monday, June 25, 2012

Beyond Tired

Hey, yall! It has been a few days since my last post and I missed being able to blog. But honestly, the past few days have been packed with some family fun. So much fun that I am literally worn out.

I have NO IDEA of what we did on Thursday. Oh yeah, Danny and I got up at the crack of dawn and did yard work. He left for a lunch date with friends around noon, and I stayed glued to the tv for the remainder of the day. I might have done a little laundry, but I just can't remember!

On Friday, the boys and I met my sister and her girls for a day of swimming at my parents' house. We had a poolside picnic lunch and got TONS of sun. That night, we met with family and attended my cousin Jenny's 18th birthday party. Here's the birthday girl:

We got a few pics with my parents too:


On Saturday, Danny and I took our three boys and our daughter-in-law to-be, out for lunch. We drove to Sikeston, MO and ate at the famous Lambert's Cafe- Home of the Throwed Rolls.



 We stood in line, in the EXCRUTIATING heat for over two hours..NO JOKE!
 Neither the food nor the experience was as we remembered, nor was it worth the drive or the wait. It will be a long while before either of us return. The next pic will show just how exhausting it was:

Today was spent laying around watching tv..and soaking up some cool air. Lan and I clipped coupons tonite. Matter of fact, we started around 9:30 PM and I just finished putting them in my coupon binder. It is now 2:03 AM on Monday morning. I guess I need to get my coffee pot ready so I can get in the bed. I need to get up early and get some housework done.  But then again, I may sleep till noon!

Mandi

1 comment:

  1. You shouldn't have went on a weekend.....Lambert's is always as I remember. Lol

    ReplyDelete