Saturday, June 16, 2012

It's Too Early To Be Feelin' So Crafty!

I didn't get much sleep at all. Truth is that I couldn't wait to get back to my computer so I could BLOG. I am so addicted to this!!

I woke up at 7:30 to a text from my daddy. My grandmother was feeling ill last night and he wanted to fill me in on her condition. He said she looked really sick, but her blood sugar and blood pressure were both normal, so they just put her to bed. So if you're reading this, please remember her in your prayers. Here she is, all dressed up for her recent trip to the Grand Ole Opry. Next to her is her sister, dear Aunt Frank!


Now, back to me and all my craftiness! A few months back, I noticed a homemade dry-erase board on Pinterest. I saw no need to make it, until today. I decided I would make it as a count down calendar for our cruise. So here is what I did: I took an old, simple frame.
I picked a piece of scrapbook paper and cut it to perfectly fit the frame. I then cut out a white circle and pasted it right in the middle of the scrapbook paper.


Here is the final product. I could've used my Cricut for the lettering, but it is acting a FOOL and I didn't want to mess with it.
I will set this in my living room so that my kids can help with the countdown!
  



No comments:

Post a Comment