Friday, June 15, 2012

Somewhere we've never been!

This is my last post for the night, I promise!

Before I met Danny, I'd rarely ever gone out of the state of Arkansas. Sure, I went to Missouri and Tennessee, and a few times to Oklahoma. But never too far. Danny and I flew to Las Vegas for the second part of our honeymoon. That was my first time flying and my first time away from my mama. A few years later, we went back for another visit.

Anyhoo, for the past year or so, I've heard my friend Sandra talk about the cruises she has been on. I have to admit, I thought she was crazy. She had obviously never heard about the Titanic?!  I always swore I'd never get on a cruise ship and my boys felt the same way! That was UNTIL a month or so ago. For some reason, we all got CRUISE FEVER and we started planning that same day. Yesterday, we completed the planning process and booked our cruise. We will be cruising to Cozumel, Mexico, in December. Derek will not be going with us. I am kind of sad about that, but I have been where he is at this point in his life. I am sure that there will be many more excursions like this in our future.

But for now, I will dream about this..only 173 days away!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment