Sunday, June 17, 2012

Happy Father's Day

Today was a great day. We woke up early, got dressed, then drove to have breakfast at Perkins with my parents and siblings. The wait for our food was terribly long, but we made the most of our time just talking and catching up. I got to see this sweet princess:
And then this sassy girl sat across from me. She drank COFFEE for breakfast :)
She then stole my camera and took some pics..





We finished our morning off with this pic, then we all went our separate ways:
The boys and I came home and rested a while. Then I cooked supper for Danny. He enjoyed his gifts, but I didn't get any pics. He isn't a pic taker anyway, and he is working nights this week, so he really wasn't in the mood to "CHEESE"!

Late this afternoon, Mama, Chas, and the girls met me and my boys at the cemetery. We cleaned up around Bob's grave.

So, that was my day. I really enjoyed spending time with Daddy and Danny. I hope I get to spend many more Father's Days with them.

No comments:

Post a Comment